The large range of Horizontal balers we offer can be semi-automatic or fully-automatic. The difference being that, semi-automatic balers involve some manual labour. Both are designed to service large volumes of waste plastic, cardboard packaging and other baleable material. These machines are hopper or conveyor fed and have the capabilities to produce perfectly sized mill-size bales of between 500-750kg (dependant on material) of recyclable waste.
These are ideal for larger volumes of materials or for re-baling smaller bales into mill size, increasingly popular with multi-site companies, and known as ‘back hauling’. These exceptionally efficient machines will save you money from minimal transportation of compact bales; and keep your site safe and tidy with easy storage.
- Skip companies and waste transfer stations
- Materials Recycling Facilities
- Companies producing large amounts of waste packaging
- Plastic recycling companies
Benefits of these balers:
- Large hopper to load material using a 360/grab
- Powerful press to bale rigid plastic material
- Minimise labour, time and cost with the semi-automatic option
- Maximises the weight of material for possible onward sale
These machines are available on a rental, lease or purchase options depending on your requirements. Our team can guide you on the best options available, we also arrange full training, delivery and regular servicing through our specialist engineer network.